Thursday, September 11, 2008

A study in Scarlett

Scarlett Cinema has a comprehensive and insightful post on Cineaste's "Film Criticism in the Age of the Internet" critical symposium, which is flying around the blogosphere. I was flattered to see some of my thoughts earmarked for phrase; then again, the site went several extra miles and presented a kind of "greatest hits" survey of the entire piece. Well done--and I should add that he hard work of editor Richard Porton really made it the quality piece it is.

1 comment:

P.L. Kerpius said...

Cheers, Robert, and thanks for the mention! The Cineaste piece is truly great, its basically been my one and only topic of conversation with film friends around town the past few days. We've finally got some perspective on this, you know? I figure, we just keep plugging away, and all of these questions will resolve themselves.

Again, cheers!